Jaison has always had a love for all things real estate. When he was a young boy, he would tag along with his dad who was also a Realtor. Through high school, college, and into adulthood, he followed the real estate market and was an investor in multiple properties. Though he pursued a career in Financial Services, his love for real estate remained and in 2018 it was time to pursue his passion. Jaison decided to pivot industries and parlay his corporate experience and skills into a new role. He quickly got his Realtors license and joined The Sikora Group, one of the top-rated teams in Northern NJ, as their Director of Operations. During his tenancy, Jaison successfully:
- sold over $7M personally, as a part-time agent, in his first year
- established and managed multiple REO accounts
- increased team sales from $46M (2018) to $85M (2019) with a sales volume over 300 transactions
- drove The Sikora Group to rank #1 in all of NJ in both Sales and Listings at eXp Realty (2019)
- expanded The Sikora Group from 4 agents to 19 agents
- advised a Real Estate start-up as they designed a new software product
Jaison is exceedingly familiar with the NJ and NY markets, having spent his entire life in Manhattan, Queens, Westchester, Hudson and Bergen counties. Given this experience, he can understand and empathize with his clients when it comes to relocation, transportation needs, school systems, and quality of life.
Jaison brings years of practical experience along with a commitment to work diligently until you find the perfect property. His style of not-pushy, candid, open conversation paired with quality customer service and expert advice builds long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
Jaison lives in northern Bergen county, with his wife and 2 daughters. Jaison keeps busy coaching his girls’ basketball teams, biking, and playing volleyball.